Camarillo Railroad Station
Adolfo Camarillo House
The Camarillo Ranch was originally a 10,000 acre Spanish land grant created in 1837, patented to Gabriel Ruiz in 1866, then purchased by Juan Camarillo in 1875. His son Adolfo built the Queen Anne Victorian home in 1892. Later the barn and stables were added to support the agricultural work and house the renowned Camarillo White Horses.
Downtown Camarillo, Original contributed by Phillip Crow
John H. Conrad, Justice of the Peace for Camarillo Township. First Judge in Camarillo (from 1911 until his death in 1926). Husband of Mary Ann Alexander Conrad. Photo contributed by Phillip Crow