Benefits of Membership
- Monthly lectures with talented and exciting speakers.
- Weekly classes and Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Yearly Fall seminar at a discounted price.
- Our monthly newsletter. Each issue contains articles and information of interest to family researchers.
- Access to our members-only section on the Society’s website.
- Members-only email notification of special genealogical interest items and local, state, and national genealogical events.
- Opportunity to participate on special projects.
- The most compelling reason to join VCGS is the friendships you will establish with fellow researchers in the area. Those with a new interest in genealogy can learn from experts, and the experts can share the wealth of their experience.
VCGS Memberships expire one year from the day you join or renew. Family memberships allow for two people in the same family to join at a reduced price. Each member will have their own membership account. You can join VCGS either online or by mailing in a completed Membership Form with your payment.
Click on the button below for the membership plan you would like to create. You will be taken to the PayPal website, where you can use a credit card or your PayPal account to make your payment. You do not have to be a member of PayPal. When done, click on the “Return to Merchant” button at the bottom of the PayPal screen. Your membership profile will be created immediately using the email address you use with PayPal. You will be sent an email to complete your profile.
Join by Cash or Check
If paying with cash or check, mail your payment to V.C.G.S., Inc., P.O. Box 24608, Ventura, CA 93002-4608. Include a copy of your completed membership form. You can open the form using the link below.