3580 Center Street
Piru, California 93040
View Location Map
The earliest known burial at the Piru Cemetery is 1898. It is currently unknown if this cemetery is actively accepting burials.
The VCGS database contains four entries for this cemetery. The Piru Cemetery was transcribed by Jay C. Wood about 2010; his transcription (with almost 600 entries) can be viewed on the Internet Archive. Researchers should also search Find A Grave for this location.
More Detail about the Piru Cemetery
Eleven victims of the St. Francis Dam Disaster of 1928 are buried here.